We value your online privacy and therefore we have taken measures to protect your data. The Alumni Association of AIESEC in the Netherlands protects your data on the basis of the European Union privacy law – the GDPR (Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming or AVG):
- The Alumni Association of AIESEC in the Netherlands is responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data, and can be contacted through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The legal ground for data collection and processing is based on Consent (In Dutch: Toestemming). This means that only with your consent, we are allowed to process your data;
- Your personal data will be used to send you updates about Alumni-events through WhatsApp and E-mail;
- Your personal data will be used to give us an insight in the spread among the membership in terms of age, gender and AIESEC-background;
- Your personal data will be used to send a ‘Tikkie Zakelijk’ to your phone through SMS;
- The recipients of your data are the incumbent board members of the Alumni Association of AIESEC in the Netherlands. Former board members do not have access to your personal data;
- Your data will be stored as long as you are a member of the Alumni Association of AIESEC in the Netherlands, and your date will be deleted if you unsubscribe through a written request to email@example.com;
- We will not share your personal data with third parties;
- We will not share your personal data with parties outside of the European Union, and thus your data will remain subject to GDPR guidelines;
- Decision regarding data management are taken in monthly meetings of the Alumni Association of AIESEC in the Netherlands, and are not subject to automated processes or profiling.
- You have the right to information on how we manage your data;
- You have the right to access to your personal data;
- You have the right to be forgotten;
- You have the right to rectification and supplementation of your personal data;
- You have the right to data portability, meaning the transfer of your data to another party on your request;
- You have the right to limit the amount of data we process;
- You have the right to human judgement in automated processes and profiling;
- You can withdraw your permission for data collection and processing at any moment;
- You are not obligated to provide your personal information. If you decide not to provide us with your personal data, we cannot contact you about our events nor do we have an insight into the spread of our membership base in terms of age, gender and AIESEC-background
You can file a complaint about our data management at the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (AP) by calling 088 – 1805 250.
For questions about data protection and management, you can contact the Data Protection Officer (in Dutch: Functionaris Gegevensbescherming or FG):
Ons site-adres is: http://www.aiesecalumni.nl.