The Strategic Relationship Manager is responsible for the quality, health, growth and profitability of the relationships between AIESEC Alumni the Netherlands and the BoD, MC, AIESEC Alumni Europe, AIESEC Alumni International and corporate relations. The SRM needs to ensure that our organization’s services and events are delivered in alignment with our partners objectives and key strategies.
Board term: this position is a 2-year commitment
- Manage relationships with the BoD, MC, AIESEC Alumni Europe, AIESEC Alumni International and potential corporate relations to realize our strategic ambitions
- Identify potential corporate relations through the AIESEC Alumni Network, and closely work together with the MC responsible for Business Development on this
- Coordinate with the Events Manager which events can be done in partnership and execute
- Align with the Community Manager to seek opportunities within the alumni network to strengthen the growth of the organization through partnerships.
- On average reserves 1-2 hours per week for these responsibilities (preferably with support of employer)
What we offer
- The opportunity to be an ambassador for AIESEC alumni in The Netherlands, both within the global AIESEC community and externally
- The support and collaboration with an enthusiastic professional Board of former AIESECers who all are motivated to realize positive impact for the alumni, the active network, and society overall
- An informal and ambitious working environment
- Access to an inspiring network of AIESEC alumni in the Netherlands and around the world.
You can apply for this role until 17 February 2023 by sending a motivation letter and your CV to email@example.com. If your application is selected for the interview round, then these will take place on Wednesday 8 March or Saturday 11 March, depending on your availability.
*Please note only members of the Netherlands AIESEC Alumni Association are able to apply. Not a member yet, but interested? You can become a member here.